The health and safety of our staff, patients and community are of the highest priority and Hospice by the Bay is committed to actively taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during the current wild fires.
Live Fire Map
Loans for Battery Backup Systems to Power Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
Here are two programs that provide loans to acquire battery backups for essential medical equipment. They vary in eligibility but still focus on disabled/low income individuals.
Resources for Individuals with Access and Functional Needs
For short term disaster relief, these are cooling/charging centers in Sonoma County.
- Cloverdale Senior Center – 311 N. Main St.
- Sonoma Veterans Memorial Building – 126 1st St. West.
Everyone who enters the Sonoma County centers will be subject to a COVID-19 screening process, which will include temperature checks and completion of a questionnaire. Immigrants are welcome and safe at the County’s cooling centers. No ID will be requested.
The cities of Santa Rosa, Petaluma and Healdsburg also will also be opening centers in their communities.
Santa Rosa: Monday and Tuesday – 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Rincon Valley Library at 6959 Montecito Blvd.
- Salvation Army Senior Center at 115 Pierce St.
Petaluma: Monday through Wednesday – Noon to 7 p.m.
- Petaluma Community Center – 320 North McDowell Blvd.
Healdsburg: Monday through Wednesday – 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- City Hall Council Chambers at 401 Grove St.
- Healdsburg Senior Center at 133 Matheson St.