Hospice by the Bay’s Annual Ball is our major fundraising event, offering an evening of fine dining, dancing, and opportunities to support our caring programs.
Embark with us as we create an ocean liner voyage and enter into the realm of opulent glamour, recalling the floating palaces of the 1920’s — where nautical style is synonymous with chic elegance and haute-couture. Your Port of Call will be the Seminary at Strawberry, where your First Class experience of extravagance begins. Enjoy champagne, hors d’oeuvres, and fine dining served with the luxurious sensibility you deserve. Engage in spirited bidding on specially-selected items and exceptional experiences, followed by dancing.
Saturday, November 2, 2019 6 p.m.
The Seminary at Strawberry, 201 Seminary Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Gala Cocktail Reception and Premier Silent Auction
- Elegant Dining and Striking Décor by MCCALLS Catering & Events
- Doug McConnell, Master of Ceremonies
- High-spirited Fund-a-Need with Auctioneer Chad Carvey
- Dancing to Live Music with The Boombox
- Stunning panoramic views of the Bay and San Francisco skyline
- Complimentary valet parking
TICKETS & SPONSORSHIPS