Hospice by the Bay’s Annual Ball is our major fundraising event, offering an evening of fine dining, dancing, and opportunities to support our caring programs.
Saturday, November 3, 2018 6 p.m.
The Seminary at Strawberry, 201 Seminary Drive, Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Gala Cocktail Reception and Premier Silent Auction
- Elegant Dining and Striking Pop Art Décor by MCCALLS Catering & Events
- Live Auction with Auctioneer Kenn Cunningham
- Live Music and Dancing to The Boombox
- Stunning views of Mt. Tamalpais, Richardson Bay and San Francisco
MAKING THE SCENE
Your 15 minutes of fame are waiting at Hospice by the Bay’s Pop Art Ball — the hippest gathering in Marin.
Raise a toast to the era of Warhol, Lichtenstein and Oldenburg while you rub elbows with the famous, the near-famous and the soon-to-be-famous. As you enjoy an elegant evening of gourmet food, cool music and thrilling auctions, you smile, knowing that funds raised at the Pop Art Ball will help support Hospice by the Bay’s compassionate programs. Then, as flashbulbs pop and the dancing starts, it suddenly hits you — you’re in with the in-crowd now, baby!
TICKETS & SPONSORSHIPS