Please join us for the Annual Holiday Gift Wrap Events at the Town Center and Book Passage in Corte Madera.
Hospice by the Bay partners with the Town Center Corte Madera and Book Passage, offering free gift wrap to patrons. Our spirited Hospice by the Bay volunteers will spread holiday cheer by wrapping gifts at no charge, and happily accepting donations to benefit Hospice by the Bay’s compassionate care programs.
If you love to wrap gifts, volunteer for this fun way to celebrate the holiday season! Donations make this an important fundraiser benefiting our compassionate care programs.
How to Volunteer
- Click on the desired application below
- Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at (415) 927.2273
- Email to VOLEVENT@hbtb.org
Town Center, Corte Madera: Gift Wrap Hours:
- Friday, November 23, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- WEEKENDS ONLY, November 23, 24, 25 – December 8, 9, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Daily, December 11 – 23, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Christmas Eve, Monday, December 24, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Book Passage, Corte Madera: Gift Wrap Hours
- Daily, December 15 – 23, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- No gift wrap on Christmas Eve